We want to help
We use your feedback, compliments, and complaints to improve our
organisation. If you have an idea of how we can do better, we want to
hear it, all feedback helps us to support you better. To make it easier for you to make a complaint, give feedback or compliments we have provided a number of options to allow you to feel as comfortable as possible letting us know what you are thinking or feeling.
To give us feedback you can:
- Ask someone you trust to give feedback or make a complaint. This can be a friend, family member or a disability advocate. If you need an interpreter, we can organise one for you.
- Talk to one of our team members.
- Leave feedback online through the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call our Director Mark Pietsch on 0428 269 061
- You can send a letter to us at:
Ability Links Pty Ltd, 5 Petrel Place Blackbutt, NSW 2529
We really appreciate your input.
If your complaint is about us it wont hurt our feelings
Complaints help us to improve. Any complaints or feedback we receive helps us to improve and to ensure the services we deliver are timely and of a high quality. Investigations into complaints relating to our services will in no way detriment the quality of the services we deliver.
You are more than welcome to ask an advocate or trusted person to help you to fill in this form or to contact us on your behalf. If you wish the CEO Mark Pietsch is willing to discuss any issues you may have. You can reach him on 0428 269 061. All issues will be investigate. If requested we can provide you with a copy of our complaints management policy and procedure.
If you would like to make a detailed complaint our complaints and grievences form can be downloaded by clicking here
Alternately you can make a complaint to:
· NSW Ombudsman
Ph: 02 9286 1000
· Commonwealth Ombudsman
Ph:1300 362 072
· National Disability Insurance Agency
Ph:1800 800 110
· NSW Quality and Safeguards Commission
Ph: 1800 035 544
· NSW Department of Family and Community Services
Ph: 02 9377 600
· National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline
Ph: 1800 880 052
If you require an interpreter please let us know, we will be happy to organise one.